New classes are arriving in Q1 2021
ACE plans on adding a number of exciting online courses, the first of which is expected to debut in the first quarter of 2021. These classes build upon the fundamentals of ACE Massage Cupping Level 1 and MediCupping Level 1, but offer a more focused look at specific techniques or areas of the body. As such, all students are required to have previously completed a prerequisite class with ACE prior to enrolling in one of our advanced classes.
Due to the complicated nature of needing to verify that a student has passed a prerequisite class in-person or online, we’ve added this “class” as a single point of approval for all of our future advanced classes. Register for this class once and you’ll automatically be pre-approved to take any of our advanced classes as we add them.
Advanced Class Prerequisites
Students interested in taking one of our advanced classes must have previously completed at least one of the following courses:
Qualifying In-Person Workshops:
- ACE Massage Cupping 2-Day + MediCupping 2-Day [4-Day class] (In-Person)
- ACE Massage Cupping Level 1 (In-Person)
- Lymphatic Balancing & Massage Cupping Intensive (In-Person)
- MediCupping Level 1 (In-Person)
Qualifying Online Courses:
- Intro to ACE Massage Cupping – MC-FC (Online)
- Intro to ACE Massage Cupping – MC-P + MC-EXM (Online)
- Intro to MediCupping – MD-FC (Online)
- Intro to MediCupping – MD-P + MD-EXM (Online)
Ready to Apply?
Click the button below to continue.