Students will learn the fundamentals and techniques necessary to become a certified MediCupping™ practitioner. This course includes a few brief lessons on the applications and history of cupping, followed by a full-length instructional video hosted by Anita J. Shannon. Finally, students must take and pass a final exam.
Successful completion of this course will certify you as a MediCupping™ Practitioner, and awards 12 CE credits approved by NCBTMB.
I Need Equipment, What Should I Buy?
For MediCupping, we recommend using one of our VacuTherapy Machines. This machine includes a full assortment of cupping equipment as well as an exclusive version of this course with a bonus third video. This bonus video is only available by purchasing the machine directly from ACE.
After purchasing your machine, you’ll receive a coupon code via email to redeem your free course. If the email does not arrive within 2 minutes after checkout, please check your spam folder.
Students that wish to continue on past the instructional content to obtain CEUs and a certificate may purchase the final exam separately at a cost of $40.
Please be sure to check with your state board to ensure that the use of cups is within the scope of your practice. CEs will not be valid in any state that has determined cups to be outside of the scope of massage practices.
- MediCupping™ Techniques (MD-FC-12)
- MediCupping™ Body Cocoon (MD-FC-13)
- Magnetic Micro-Cupping (MD-FC-14)
- Face Lifting and Drainage Using MediCupping™ Therapy (MD-FC-15)
- Factors in Disease and Cellular Function (MD-FC-16)
- Magnetic Micro-Cups and Bio-Magnetic Theory (MD-FC-17)
- Magnetic History (MD-FC-18)
- Physiological Effects Of Magnetic Therapy (MD-FC-19)
- VacuTherapies™ Drainage (MD-FC-20)
- Body Contouring and “Solid Bloat” (MD-FC-21)